There is no job opening at the moment.
IT & DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Perform daily offsite backup and ensure backup medias are placed properly in their respective location.
- Support daily operation of administration, configuration, installation which include, but not limited to computers, SAP & POS system, computers, printers, CCTV System, network, etc.
- Manage day to day maintenance and contents development on social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as the company website
- Identify and report monthly on trends in blogs and website traffic on the website as well as progress to team goals.
- Handle campaign from strategy, implementation, optimization, to-end-of-campaign reporting via platform.
- Able to do basic graphic design.
- Possessed diploma/degree in IT/Computer Science/Administration/Marketing and/or other related field.
- Experience in managing digital media channels such as Youtube, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platform.
- Have a good knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO & SEM.
- Have design background will be advantageous.
- Technical Knowledge of HTML, CSS & WordPress will be advantegeous.
Receptionist / Data Entry
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who are able to work independently , perform all the duties accurately and confidentiality.
Apply now and grow with us.
- Provide reception and clerical duties
- Answer telephones and direct callers to appropriate department
- Perform administrative duties.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of mail services
- Greets all clients to the office and escorts visitors as needed .
- Minimum SPM qualifications .
- Great Interpersonal and communications skills
- Fast typing skills
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer skills
- Excellence knowledge with spredsheets ( MS Office Word , Excel )
- Able to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
Please drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org